Guests were granted early access to nearly all of Target’s doorbusters on Target.com beginning Thanksgiving morning. Demand outpaced 2014’s record Thanksgiving performance, making it Target’s biggest day for online sales yet, driven largely by electronics.
Top selling Black Friday items:
● Apple iPads were top sellers in stores and online. On average, Target sold an iPad every second throughout the day on Thanksgiving. Apple Watch was especially popular in stores.
● Gaming consoles were popular in stores and online, including Nintendo Wii U, which was the top selling item on Target.com.
● TVs were one of most sought after items in stores— the 55” Westinghouse at $249.99 was Target’s top selling TV.
● Movies were a big hit in stores with guests buying more than 3 million on Thanksgiving.
● A three-foot stuffed teddy bear, priced at $10, was a surprise hit, with some stores selling out in minutes.
● Top toys included LEGO, Barbie, Disney Princess and Star Wars. Target exclusives generated nearly one-third of Star Wars toy sales for the day.
● Beats Solo 2 headphones were one of the top sellers on Target.com and in stores at $96.99 (reg. $199.99).
You can follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS to be notified of deals ahead of Cyber Monday.