The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world.
What's New In This Version:
We’re so excited to show you the new LinkedIn mobile experience!
We set out to make it easier than ever for you to connect with and learn from people who can accelerate your professional success. That required us to simplify and streamline the mobile experience. The key features that you're familiar with from our previous version are now organized around these 5 tabs:
- Home: the news and info that matter to your professional day. Your home feed is now in your control - see only the shares and posts that you want.
- Me: one place to manage your professional brand. See who's viewed your profile, who's endorsed you for skills and edit your profile all from this tab.
- Messaging: email is out, messaging is in. All the same functionality for conversations in a lighter-weight interface. And stickers!
- My Network: a daily briefing on what's happening in your network. Includes network updates, your connection list, connection invitations and people-you-may-know suggestions.
- Search: a faster and smarter way to find all things professional
You can also find your connections right from Spotlight on iOS 9 or quickly launch your favorite features with 3D Touch on supported devices.
You can download LinkedIn from the App Store for free.