Vidyo captures your entire screen, and/or ALL audio on your device, and even allows you to add commentary and finalise your video all on your device - no computer required. Ideal for uploading directly to video sites such as YouTube.
The app works by creating a local AirPlay server. You're then able to mirror your device's screen to that server for recording.
Vidyo also lets you take videos from the camera, record sound from your microphone, or use video or voice already on your device; and then trim, combine/mix and edit these into one final file.
- Capture your device screen no matter which app you are in.
- Capture your device audio (anything that comes out of the speakers) in full original quality.
- Capture from the Microphone, Camera or any other available media input on your device.
- Add background music or commentary to existing videos with full control of mixing volumes.
- Capture new videos and trim them before uploading to online media sites. (on board camera and any other connected and compatible video source)
- Unique new trim control to help you trim audio files with precision.
- Record and manage all your media files from one place.
You can purchase Vidyo! from the App Store for $4.99. You may want to grab it soon before Apple pulls it.