From signing in to Dashlane to adding a new credit card, we’ve completely redesigned every screen and service in the app to make it consistent across platform.
● Your Passwords, Notes, Personal Info, IDs, and Receipts have all been redesigned. Each service now includes list/grid views, consistent sorting options, better labeling of buttons, and persistent headers when scrolling. This makes it easier for you to add, find and edit any item in Dashlane.
● We’ve also added 8 templates to our Secure Notes: Apps, Databases, Financial documents, Legal documents, Memberships, Service info, Software licenses, and WiFi passwords.
● As many of you requested, you can now add a note to your credit and debit cards.
● We’ve added 618 new international banks to your Payment options.
● We added Password Changer support for over 200 new sites!
● For Mac users, Dashlane 4 is fully optimized for El Capitan and supports Force Touch.
● On iPhone, you can now use Dashlane in over 180 apps for login and account creation. See the full list here.
● Our iOS and Android have also been updated with to keep consistent with our new desktop apps!
You can download Dashlane for iOS from the App Store for free. Upgrading to a Premium account for $40/year gives you passwords in sync across unlimited devices, secure backups for your account, VIP support, and more.
Read More [via TechCrunch]