Logic Remote is a companion app for Logic Pro X on the Mac. It provides an innovative way to extend the creative power of Logic by using your iPad or iPhone*. Designed to take full advantage of Multi-Touch, Logic Remote offers new ways to record, mix, and even perform instruments in Logic Pro X from anywhere in the room, turning your iPad or iPhone* into a mixer and transport control, and your iPad into a keyboard, drum pad, guitar fretboard.
What's New In This Version:
This update contains numerous fixes and enhancements including:
• Adds support for iPad Pro and iPhone*
• Multiple iOS devices can now be used simultaneously
• iPad Pro extends the usable range of mixer faders, the keyboard and other Touch Instruments
• iPad Pro allows you to access key commands alongside Smart Controls and Touch Instruments
• Fixes and enhancements to improve connectivity
* iPhone version is compatible with Logic Pro X only and limited to transport control, dual channel strip faders, automation recording, and access to key commands
You can download Logic Remote from the App Store for free.