Finding things to do on your iPhone can feel like a scavenger hunt across multiple apps. The Bing search app brings together the best of search while connecting you to the apps you trust to help you ‘find’ and ‘do’ faster and easier.
• Tap it. Discover it. Do it. Tap “Near me” for restaurants, attractions, gas prices, groceries and much more. Faster and easier to find new local places to love and deals you won’t want to miss. Or go into “Deals” to browse offers, discounts, and coupons at retailers near you.
• Find it. Watch it. Book it. Discover great movies to watch, read reviews and tap to stream. Prefer to go out? Find new movies and showtimes and get tickets. Browse through restaurants, book a table and, when you are ready, get directions or a taxi right from the app.
• Scan it. Compare it. Buy it. Use the built-in barcode scanner to review products and compare prices at select major retailers (eg, Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, Target); tap to buy it online. One quick scan can save you both time and money.
What's New In This Version:
• Deals module that does two things: barcode scanning for comparison shopping, and ability to browse offers, coupons, and discounts from nearby stores and restaurants.
• For iPhone 6S/6S+ users, we added 3D touch support for Quick Actions, letting you go straight to barcode scanner or voice search from your home screen
• Gas prices: Now you’ll see gas price data for gas stations nearby so you can save on gas!
• Pins: pin your frequent and favorite bookmarks to the Today feed, so you can navigate to your favorite sites faster.
• Weather in "Today" feed
• Top dishes for select restaurants
Based on your feedback, other changes include:
•Improved bookmarks management
•Cleaned-up sharing options
•News search section
•Improved voice search
•Buttery smooth performance and responsiveness, reduced crashes, reduced memory footprint
You can download Bing Search from the App Store for free.