Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.
What's New In This Version:
• Customizable Default Effect lets you choose both a video and audio effect that is assigned to a keyboard shortcut
• 4K export preset to create video files for Apple devices
• Improves speed when opening libraries on a SAN
• Resolves an issue that could affect the timecode display in the Dashboard on OS X El Capitan
• Import Canon XF-AVC including video files from the Canon C300 Mark II
• Ability to share video to multiple YouTube accounts
• Resolves an issue in which a disabled video effect could appear as Missing Effect when opening the project or when sharing to Compressor
• Addresses an issue in which black frames could appear in imported iPhone video clips that were trimmed on iPhone
• Fixes an issue that could cause the playhead to jump ahead when editing short titles
• Fixes an issue that could cause the timeline to stop playback when switching views in the Browser
• Fixes an issue in which points on a Bezier shape could incorrectly switch from Linear to Smooth
• Fixes an issue in which some objects within Motion templates render with soft edges
• Adds iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and Apple TV (4th generation) to the Apple Devices compatibility list in the Share window
You can purchase Final Cut Pro from the App Store for $299.99.