Designed for video editors, Motion 5 lets you customize Final Cut Pro titles, transitions, and effects. Or create your own dazzling animations in 2D or 3D space, with real-time results as you work.
What's New In This Version:
• Improves stability when adding Photoshop files to a project
• Improves stability when searching in iTunes and photo libraries
• Improves stability when using the Undo command after ungrouping a parent group
• Correctly saves percentage-based parameters in the Checkerboard generator after closing and reopening a project
• Correctly saves the preview movie for Motion templates created in German, Japanese, and Chinese
• Fixes an issue in which points on a Bezier shape could incorrectly switch from Linear to Smooth
• Fixes an issue in which some objects within Motion templates render with soft edges
• Adds iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and Apple TV (4th generation) to the Apple Devices compatibility list in the Share window
You can purchase Motion from the App Store for $49.99.