Keep up with BBC TV on the go.
- Download TV programmes to watch on the move
- Watch live on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
- Catch up on the past 30 days
- Add shows to your Favourites so new episodes automatically stack for you to enjoy later
- Sign in to BBC iD to share your Favourites and to resume programmes across your other devices
- Stream programmes on your TV using Apple AirPlay
- Browse programmes by Schedule, Featured and Most Popular
What's New In This Version:
Get the most out of iOS 9 and iPlayer - you can now use Spotlight search to find programmes. On top of that, you can also take advantage of 'Handoff' - so you can pick up where you left off on another iOS device.
In addition to all that good stuff, we've also included a fix for a particularly nasty crash on launch, and last but not least, you can now find an entire catalogue of iPlayer programmes for a channel via the A-Z option in the channel page.
You can download BBC iPlayer from the App Store at the link below.