Use your Apple Watch to track and measure your sleep! Sleep++ takes advantage of the motion tracking capabilities of your Apple Watch to closely measure both the duration and quality of your sleep. The better you understand how well you are sleeping the more you are able to make changes in your routines to benefit your rest.
How It Works:
1) Wear your Apple Watch while you sleep.
2) Tell Sleep++ when you start sleeping.
3) Tell Sleep++ when you wake up.
Sleep++ will then analyze your night's sleep and give you a detailed breakdown of how well you slept and how restless you were. Optionally integrates with HealthKit providing you a safe and private way to share your sleep data with other health or fitness apps.
What's New In This Version:
Building on the initial success of Sleep++ I'm delighted to announce Sleep++ 2.0. This update is centered around major improvements to the sleep analysis engine, making it far better at helping you understand your sleep.
- The sleep analysis algorithm has been completely overhauled to allow for more fine grained sleep-type characterization. It can now accurately differentiate between deep sleep, light sleep, restlessness and wakefulness. These algorithmic improvements greatly increase the usefulness of the data collected.
- The HealthKit support for the app has been greatly improved beyond the the basic data previously collected. Detailed analysis of your night is now saved in Health for further use.
- A night detail screen now provides for more clear explanation of the quality of each night, telling you when you slept well and when you were restless.
- You can now trim nights from the detail screen, useful for when you forget to stop the sleep analysis when you wake up in the morning.
- The app now more fully supports time zone changes letting you get a more consistent view of your sleep as you travel.
You can download Sleep++ from the App Store for free.