It's classic. You step outside for a few seconds to eat some gyros and the server goes down, or you lie down to do some light reading and a web page needs an emergency typo fix. Maybe your company uses IRC. Maybe you just like to check in on your servers often. Either way, you're the type of person that already uses SSH. Having a quality SSH client in your pocket is a very good idea.
Welcome to Prompt 2. Prompt 2 is, simply put, an excellent SSH and TELNET client.
What's New In This Version:
• You asked for it, we did it: Split-screen views on iPad!
• Open multiple connections to the same favorite server
• Tabs! Quickly and easily navigate between open sessions on both iPhone and iPad
• 3D Touch: Instantly connect to your three most recent servers by 3D Touching the Prompt home screen icon
• Spotlight Search: Search for Prompt favorites, then open a new connection with just one tap
• Our new accessory keys palette gives you instant access to every key you need to send commands with ease
• Terminal: Choose from four different fonts
• Improved SSH key management: Passphrases are now associated directly with keys themselves. No more entering passphrases for every server!
• Themes: Mix-and-match app themes and terminal themes. Light, Dark or both at the same time — it's up to you!
SO MANY IMPROVEMENTS
• Improved iPhone 6+ support with better layout in landscape
• ECDSA is now supported for both server and client authentication (256, 384 and 521 bits)
• Quickly access all active sessions from the Servers list on iPhone, just a tap away
• Generate 256-, 384- and 521-bit ECDSA keys right in Prompt
• Prompt is now more colorful!
We've improved so much it won't all fit here. Learn more at https://library.panic.com/prompt/
You can purchase Prompt 2 from the App Store for $7.99.