The document answers questions relating to Tim Cook's open letter to customers.
● Why is Apple objecting to the government’s order?
● Is it technically possible to do what the government has ordered?
● Could Apple build this operating system just once, for this iPhone, and never use it again?
● Has Apple unlocked iPhones for law enforcement in the past?
● The government says your objection appears to be based on concern for your business model and marketing strategy. Is that true?
● Is there any other way you can help the FBI?
● What should happen from here?
Hit the link below to read Apple's answers to these questions...