The update is available for Shazam Encore (ad-free) but will likely roll out to the free Shazam app as well.
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
• Shazam TV shows to discover soundtracks, the cast, special offers and more
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs with Apple Music and add them to Rdio and Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
What's New In This Version:
Access your Shazams - anywhere, anytime! Version 9.4 now keeps your Shazams safe and in sync between all your devices. Just log in and we’ll back them up to your account, where they will always be waiting.
Got a new phone? Lucky you! Log in and we’ll bring all your past Shazams back. Got an iPad? Log in and your Shazams will stay in sync between your phone and iPad - and soon on Shazam.com, too!
And for those of you with an Apple Watch, we’ve fixed a bug that was causing song-identification issues.
You can purchase Shazam Encore from the App Store for $6.99.