The Incipio CommandKit Wireless Smart Outlet and Wireless Smart Light Bulb Adapter allow users to remotely control devices and accessories securely and easily using their iPhone and Siri.
“The smart home promises to be the new standard for living and Apple HomeKit is leading the way with guiding principles such as simple set up and configuration, a secure foundation, and the convenience of voice control with Siri,” said Andy Fathollahi, Chief Executive. “Today, Incipio is proud to offer two user-friendly, cost effective home automation products that give customers the ability to control devices in their home simply and securely using their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch and Siri.”
● Simple Configuration: Connect the CommandKit product to power and then to Wi-Fi network
● Remote Accessibility: Remotely access and control home products and devices from anywhere, at home or on-the-go
● Siri Voice Control: Full device control with voice commands using Siri
● Proximity: Support for location based triggers in iOS9 which enables power to specific devices and rooms, on or off automatically
● Metering and Dimming: Monitor energy usage and reduce consumption with the Metering feature of the CommandKit Outlet and manage dimmable light bulbs with the Dimming feature of the CommandKit Light Bulb Adapter
● Complimentary App enables users to setup, manage, and control in-home accessories and the home
● CommandKit App includes HomeKit Zones, Rooms and Scenes, as well as the ability to create Custom Scenes, such as “Lights Out,” where one voice command using Siri turns out the lights at bedtime
● CommandKit App features geo-fencing programming to set geographic boundaries to trigger actions to connected devices
● CommandKit App is compatible with all Apple HomeKit enabled accessories
The CommandKit Wireless Smart Outlet with Metering retails for $39.99 and the CommandKit Wireless Smart Light Bulb Adapter with Dimming retails for $39.99.
More details at the link below...