OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
What's New In This Version:
• You can now purchase an Office 365 subscription from the app and enjoy 1 TB of storage. That's enough space for plenty of your favorite cat photos.
• Take your productivity to new heights. The app now supports split screen multitasking on compatible iOS 9 devices.
• You can now share links to your OneDrive for Business files with others in your organization.
• Fixed: App crashing when opening a PDF
• Fixed: Issue with files not attaching when using the “Email in Outlook” feature
• Plenty of bug fixes and stability improvements.
You can download OneDrive from the App Store for free.