How to Use Your iPhone as a USB Drive

How to Use Your iPhone as a USB Drive

RayCook - June 3, 2016 at 5:59am
iPhone is so useful in our daily life that we almost take it alongside every day. We use iPhone to text messages, make calls, listen to music and so on. In our work, we may have a lot of stuff to do, and sometimes we have to bring some work home to accomplish. We have couple of ways to get the files on your home computer. For example, you are able to email the work to yourself; you can use the portable disk to copy the work to your computer. That is easy to do. But if you don’t have Internet at home, and you don’t have a portable disk at hand, you may want to make use of your iPhone. iPhone doesn’t have open root so it cannot be read by computer as a flash drive directly. Some third-party apps from App Store can turn your iPhone into portable disk, and they enable you to transfer files with ease. http://www.leawo.org/tutorial/how-to-use-iphone-as-flash-drive.html
sasan-s3 - July 25, 2015 at 7:00am
this isn't work for ios 8.4, do you know any other program like this for ios 8.4?
LethiTor - July 8, 2014 at 10:24am
If you'd rather not jailbreak the iPhone and still use it as a USB drive, there is a similar guide for non-jailbroken phones here: How to turn your iPhone into a USB flash drive
high_voltage2010 - January 25, 2014 at 6:54pm
where is the software??
Babu Francis - July 8, 2013 at 3:30am
It never works, windows doesn't detect the driver for usb drive..
asad - June 19, 2013 at 5:35pm
i did as you said,,, but drive didn't showed up on my windows PC nor it is being displayed in the app,,, i can't delete it but space is in use help plzz
Phantoms Cry - April 23, 2013 at 8:42am
I was a little worried using this app, seeing as it felt relatively old. I haven't read to many good comments about it either. It was unfortunate, but since I require a tethered boot, I was unable to properly operate the device. I didn't put to much effort in it to be honest, I don't have much space on my iPhone to begin with. I love the concept, it's a real quick relief. I was in a rut to play a movie, and this was perfect. I found I needed to reboot after deleting the volume. It gave me some worry after deleting it through the app (lol). Back to square one, luckily.
Deborah Carmichael - April 9, 2013 at 2:35pm
Why has there been such a problem with finding a solution to "USB not recognized". I'm still having issues after using drive only.
amin - March 18, 2013 at 5:15am
thanks a lot. very very useful
A - September 6, 2012 at 4:36am
Mine is iPhone 3g, and it worked prefectly. THANKS! Note Go to USB drive, and then choose 1) If use default, it will only show photos you have in the iphone 2) if you use device only it willonly open USB, then you can add/exchange PPT, PDF, word files between your PC and iphone. 3) drive +iTunes doesn't work for me in my case (iphone 3G #) either #1 or # 2 works (but not both at the same time). However, when ever you need eaither you can "Reboot" whichever you want. Hope it helps