Achieving a DxOMark Mobile Score of 88 points the new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge ranks in 1st place on the current DxOMark Mobile database. Featuring a 12Mp rear facing camera and 2160p@30fps video module, Samsung’s latest flagship Smartphone is a great proposition for mobile photography enthusiasts. The 26mm f/1.7 lens delivers very accurate and repeatable exposures, which helped the S7 edges achieve an outstanding Exposure & Contrast score of 90 during our tests. In fact, even in tricky high contrast scenes, it captures great exposures thanks to its built-in auto HDR feature, making it a great choice for landscape or backlit photography. The modest 12Mp resolution also ensures a good compromise between noise and detail on the S7 edge, which secures excellent DxOMark Mobile scores of 91 for Texture and 89 for Noise.
Here's the current top smartphone cameras as ranked by DxOMark:
● 88 - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
● 87 - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Sony Xperia Z5
● 86 - Samsung Galaxy Note V, Samsung S6 Edge
● 84 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus, Apple iPhone 6s, Google Nexus 6P, Moto Droid Turbo 2
● 83 - LG G4, Moto X Style, Moto X Style, Samsung Note 4
● 82 - Apple iPhone 6s, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Apple iPhone 6, BlackBerry Priv, Sony Xperia Z3+
Check out the chart below for more details or hit the link for the full review of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge camera.