Viticci has been working with Beckett for the past few months to visualize his wish list for iOS 10. "Sam and I discussed my ideas for a couple of months, and he was able to visualize what I would like to have in iOS 10 – both for the iPhone and iPad – with a style and attention to detail I'm extremely happy with."
● Control Center: Ability to Re-order Toggles
● Control Center: 3D Touch Quick Actions for Toggles
● Control Center: 3rd Party Integration
● Dark Mode
● Messages: Rich Previews
● Messages: Faster Emoji Input
● Messages: Granular Read Receipts
● Document Picker: Tag Files
● Document Picker: Version History
● Multitasking: Drag & Drop
● App Picker
● Proactive Improvements
● Textual Siri
● Siri API
What do you think? Are any of these features on your wish list?
Take a look at the video below...