- underground auditorium progressing rapidly
- multiple tunnels scattered throughout campus
- last section of 'spaceship' being framed
- work on r&d facility continues
- 100,000 square foot fitness center
- work on interior of main building continues
- more canopy & glass installation occurring
- 7 large cranes on site at time of filming
- mountain of dirt is as tall as the main building
- parking structures nearing completion
- bridges & ramps will connect the 2 garages
- frame to be lifted into place on roof
- solar panel framing & installation 25% complete
- more progress made on exterior of 'spaceship'
Apple is expected to complete its new campus at the end of the year and begin moving in by early 2017.
Take a look at the video below...