The OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of
Please be aware that you will not be able to revert back to your previous system after updating. Please install this update on a system you are prepared to erase if necessary.
You can install this update using the OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility:
• If you have already installed the new "OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility", choose
"Software Update" from the Apple menu. Otherwise, proceed with the following steps.
• Log into your Apple Developer account and download the "OS X Software Update Seed
• After running the installer, the Mac App Store will open automatically. Click on the Updates panel
and the latest version of OS X seed will now be available for download.
• When a newer seed build is available, you will receive a notification to update from the Mac App
Store. Click the notification to begin the installation. New seed notes will be posted in the Mac
• To stop receiving new seed builds, go to the App Store in System Preferences and where it says
"Your computer is set to receive pre-release Software Update seeds", click on the "Change..."
Developers can download the OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility from the link below...