In 2012, you put smartwatches on the map during the original Pebble project, raising over $10M on Kickstarter. In 2015, you made crowdfunding history again with Pebble Time, supporting our second campaign for over $20M. They say “good things come in threes,” and “everything’s better with friends,” so we’re inviting you to join us for our latest adventure.
The Pebble 2 smartwatch costs $99 and introduces heart rate enabled activity tracking. It has a new high contrast black and white e-paper display, a 24/7 heart rate monitor, a microphone, built-in activity and sleep tracking, is water resistant to 30 meters, and offers 7 days of battery life.
Pebble Time 2:
The Pebble Time smartwatch has been updated with a 53% larger color display. It also has a 24/7 heart rate monitor, a microphone, built-in activity and sleep tracking, and is water resistant to 30 meters but battery life is 10 days. The Pebble Time 2 costs $169.
Core is a lightweight, cellular-connected clip that replaces your phone entirely. It streams music, tracks your pace, distance, and location with GPS, and can send an emergency SOS if needed. It's currently available for a pledge of $69.
Pebble Core for Running
● Stream Music: Core streams music directly from the web, so you stay motivated and on pace. You can also use Core’s 4GB of built-in storage to access your favorite playlists, podcasts, and audiobooks.
● GPS: Track your pace, distance, and location. Mid-step or post-run, reviewing your workout is key to maximizing your performance. Core has a built-in GPS to track your location wherever you may roam. Core provides real-time stats via audio cues while exercising and syncs with Runkeeper, Strava, and other fitness apps over WiFi when you get back.
● Voice Notes: Keep track of those great ideas
● Emergency SOS: If you’re ever stuck out on the road, Core can send an emergency SMS with your location (required SIM card and cellular data service not included).
● Works with your favorite fitness apps: Core supports Runkeeper, Strava, Under Armour Record, MapMyRun, and Google Fit with more coming.
● 3G- and WiFi-enabled: Core gives you complete on-the-go freedom with 3G connectivity. It accepts a micro-SIM card and works with most pay-as-you-go and existing cellular plans. Core also works without a SIM card or cellular plan, using WiFi to sync offline music and workouts.
● Wired or not here we come : Core supports both Bluetooth and wired headphones.
● Battery that won't leave you behind: Core may be tiny, but it will still give you up to a week’s worth of workouts on a single charge.
● Charging: Pebble Core comes with a USB charging cable included, and you can add on an optional wireless charging pad for just $20.
● Works with your Pebble watch: Core connects seamlessly with your Pebble watch, so you can control your music or check your time, pace, or distance at a glance.
Pebble Core for Hackers
Stripped down to its essence, Core is a tiny, unlocked Android 5.0 computer. You can transform Core into a magic button for any use case you dream up. It comes consumer-ready with GPS tracking, WiFi, Bluetooth, and 3G connectivity, a voice interface, and more.
● A programmable button on your keychain: Core’s two buttons can be configured to do whatever you like. Order an Uber, open your garage door, or turn on the lights with a click of a button.
● GPS tracking: GPS location-tracking is built right in. Attach Core to your valuables and use it to find your lost keys, dog, or suitcase!
● Connectivity: Core comes packaged with WiFi, Bluetooth, and 3G connectivity. Connect sensors or Bluetooth devices and program Core to act as a relay to the Internet.
● Voice interface: Add a Bluetooth or wired headset to create an always-on walkie-talkie or personal voice assistant.
● Pair with Pebble: Core can take your Pebble watch to the next level. When paired, Core provides a network connection for internet-enabled Pebble apps.
Pebble has far exceeded its funding goal of $1 million already. You can pledge to get one of the first Pebble 2, Pebble Time 2, or Pebble Core devices at the link below...