Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronisation of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
What's New In This Version:
- [Feature] Updated user interface; new monochrome toolbar icons (Mac)
- [Feature] Support for Google Drive (#6976)
- [Feature] Support for Spectra BlackPearl Deep Storage Gateway (Spectra S3)
- [Feature] Option to use AWS KMS–Managed Keys (SSE-KMS) for server side encryption (S3)
- [Feature] Default to use AWS4 signature version for authentication (S3)
- [Feature] Repeat failed transfers for single segments of multipart large file transfer (S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2)
- [Bugfix] Retry transfer for 421 error reply from server with a delay (FTP) (#9368)
- [Bugfix] No prompt for importing WinSCP bookmarks (Windows) (#9208)
- [Bugfix] Signature mismatch for presigned URLs with AWS4 signing (S3) (#9317, #9479)
- [Bugfix] Unable to negotiate acceptable set of security parameters (WebDAV) (#9452)
- [Bugfix] Interoperability with Atlassian Confluence (WebDAV)
- [Bugfix] Interoperability with Oracle Cloud (OpenStack Swift) (#9223)
You can purchase Cyberduck from the App Store for $23.99.
[Mac App Store] [Direct Download]