Here's some highlights seen in the video...
- Roof of 'Spaceship' continues to progress
- AC2 will utilize passive cooling and heating systems
- Parking garages to hold 11,000 vehicles
- Solar panel installation on garages now 75% done
- Cranes have moved to new places since May video
- Underground portion of auditorium being covered
- Auditorium roof is made of carbon fiber weighing 80 tons
- Canopy, glass, and solar prep on interior and exterior of spaceship
- Research and development facility taking place
- 100,000 square foot fitness center for employees
- Giant mountain of dirt always evolving
- More Apple structures popping up on Tantau Ave
- Tunnels beginning to get covered with dirt
Apple is expected to complete construction of its new campus by the end of the year and begin moving in early next year.
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.