iTunes U provides everything an instructor needs to bring the classroom together on iPad—build lessons with apps and your own materials, collect and grade assignments from students, discuss one-on-one or in groups, and annotate PDF assignments.
iTunes U also allows anyone with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to learn from the world’s largest collection of free education content—including public courses and collections from leading schools, universities, museums, and cultural institutions.
What's New In This Version:
• Import Managed Class Rosters from Apple School Manager
• Guide students to specific iTunes U Courses from the Classroom app
• Add materials from various document providers (iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
• Use Explain Everything and Notability project files as course materials or hand-ins from students
• Minor performance and stability improvements
You can download iTunes U from the App Store for free.