Make the most of the 2016 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on the new Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• View accessible maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
What's New In This Version:
• News displays properly in all cases.
• Friday sessions display correctly on iPad with a time zone outside of PDT.
• The schedule updates correctly in all cases.
• VoiceOver label is correct for the shuttle stop on Thursday’s Bill Graham Civic Auditorium map.
• Videos on Apple TV are more stable.
You can download WWDC from the App Store for free.