Ericsson examined the reasons users became disenchanted with their wearable devices in its recent Wearable Technology and Internet of Things report.
Here are the reasons from most common to least:
● 21% - Limited functionality and use
● 14% - Aren't standalone products
● 9% - No inbuilt internet connectivity like 3G/4G
● 9% - Inaccurate Data or information
● 9% - New device with better features were on the market
● 8% - Battery drained fast
● 6% - Poor design and look
● 4% - Complicated to use
● 4% - Not enough Third party apps
● 4% - Difficult to set up
● 3% - Other
Are you still wearing your Apple Watch? If not, why did you stop using it? Let us know in the comments!