The OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of
You can install this update using the OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility...
• If you have already installed the new "OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility", choose
"Software Update" from the Apple menu. Otherwise, proceed with the following steps.
• Log into your Apple Developer account and download the "OS X Software Update Seed
• After running the installer, the Mac App Store will open automatically. Click on the Updates panel
and the latest version of OS X seed will now be available for download.
• When a newer seed build is available, you will receive a notification to update from the Mac App
Store. Click the notification to begin the installation. New seed notes will be posted in the Mac
• To stop receiving new seed builds, go to the App Store in System Preferences and where it says
"Your computer is set to receive pre-release Software Update seeds", click on the "Change..."
Hit the link below for more details...