New and existing members in U.S., U.K., Spain, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, Canada, Belgium, and Austria, will find deals across nearly all departments and categories, ensuring there will be something for everyone. Members in the U.S. can shop starting at midnight PT, with new deals as often as every five minutes throughout the day.
“Prime Day is a unique opportunity to discover new items and great deals, on top of our already low prices. Following last year’s record sales, we have dramatically increased the inventory behind many deals. In fact, in the U.S. we have nearly double the TV units compared to Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined,” said Greg Greeley, Vice President Amazon Prime. “Even with this massive selection we know many of the Prime Day offers will sell out, so members should download the Amazon shopping app to receive notifications on their favorite deals.”
Countdown Deals July 5 through July 11
In addition to blockbuster deals on Prime Day, July 12, Amazon will offer countdown deals for Prime members every day from July 5 through July 11. That means members in the U.S. will find summer entertainment deals starting July 5 including a 32-inch TV bundle with a Fire TV Stick for $119.99. Countdown deals will include gadgets on-the-go, products perfect for summer travel, for foodies and outdoor living, back-to-school and in-home essentials and daily deals on top of TV series and blockbuster movies available to rent or purchase and instantly stream through the Amazon Video app on TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire tablets, or online.
What’s New on Prime Day
● Deals are Everywhere – Members can shop deals on all devices, across nearly all categories, in all Prime countries.
● Lots of TVs – The deal inventory of TVs in the U.S. will be nearly 2x than Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined.
● Toys All Day – Members in the U.S. will find toy deals nearly all day on Prime Day.
● Watch-A-Deal – Readily track and shop any deal while at home or on-the-go with the Amazon App. Learn more at amazon.com/watched.
● Sort by Category – Newly-enhanced deal shopping is designed to help customers swiftly sort deals by category.
● Alexa Specials – There will be benefits to being an owner of an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot or Amazon Tap on Prime Day.
● More Sellers – Twice as many small business sellers around the world are participating in Prime Day this year.
● More to Watch – Members will find unbelievable deals on some of today’s top rated TV series and popular blockbuster films to rent or purchase and instantly stream on Amazon Video.
● Tips and Tricks – Find helpful advice on how to shop on Prime Day at amazon.com/primeday
To participate in Prime Day, sign-up or start a free trial of Prime on or before July 12 by visiting amazon.com/primeday. We'll also keep up notified of the best deals. You can follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.