Periscope lets you broadcast and explore the world through live video.
See where news is breaking, visit a new place, or meet people and share interests - all in real-time.
Use Periscope to:
• Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
• Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
• Missed out on a live video? Don't worry - watch the best parts with replay highlights.
• Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
• Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends.
What's New In This Version:
- "Highlights" is a new feature that automatically creates a short trailer of each Periscope replay. You can watch Highlights of your home feed to quickly catch up on broadcasts you missed, Highlights of somebody's Periscope profile to see a quick series of their previous broadcasts, or Highlights for any search result (like "#Turkey") to get a convenient overview of any topic.
- Find people in your phone's Address Book who are using Periscope. We think Periscope is better with friends, so we've made it easier to find them! Tap on the People section to sync your address book.
- Flipping between front and rear facing camera is much smoother.
- We've updated the "Report Broadcast" feature to let you specify why a broadcast should be flagged for our team to review. Thanks for helping us upholding our content guidelines!
You can download Periscope from the App Store for free.