How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 (Windows)

juan leche - October 7, 2016 at 10:40pm
i used cydia eraser and now that im trying to jailbreak it again i get a sad face at thend instead of a happy face
manoj pawar - July 31, 2016 at 6:06am
step 11 is not green every time in a red what can i doooooo
Ismael Santos - July 29, 2016 at 1:58pm
WHEN. PANGU STAR. THE. NEW. JAILBREAK BECAUSE. APPLE. KILLS. THE PANGU. RECENTLY. LET. ME. KNOW. MAKE ANOTHER. ONE. MUCH. BETTER. WITHOUT. APPLE BODER. YOU OK. THANKS. I HOPE. YOU. CAN DO THAT. BECAUSE. ALWAYS. SUPPORT. JAILBREAKS.
chadds - July 28, 2016 at 5:58pm
when doing this JB, I was expecting step 9,, but it bypassed and put in another default email..something like Beijing hong yuan online..is this an update to the JB? should I avoid and NOT trust this email??
jasonlb - July 28, 2016 at 12:35pm
NSIS Error installer integrity check has failed
Besniku - July 28, 2016 at 10:03am
Im stuck on step 8 when I am asked to enter a CAPTCHA cod... when entering the code I am NOT asked to enter the Apple ID login I'm back to where PP Pangu jailbreak app is downloading and nothing happens?
Mirabaljr - July 28, 2016 at 4:27am
Hi I just want To say thank you Pangu for another awesome jailbreak, can you please tell us any chance for iPhone 4s and iPad 2 jailbreak on iOS 9.3.3. Thank you Best Regards
SanDiegoHB - July 28, 2016 at 2:14am
FYI previously used OTA jailbreak method, borked something, and re-jailbroke using this windows pc method and it DID NOT ask for an Apple ID
(>~>) - July 26, 2016 at 4:02am
This was the buggiest Jailbreak I've ever used, the untether app is so unstable! Wait until a full untether and save yourself the headache
Azmat - July 25, 2016 at 5:25pm
Successfully jailbreak my device but when adding repos it takes so long to add repos. Plz help stuck on Done : Packages while adding cydia.iphonecake.com