How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 Without a Computer

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 Without a Computer

Nisrin Issa - September 22, 2016 at 6:46pm
I have problem downloading I clarified on my iPhone. The app doesn't come up. Does anyone know why??
Schmookie Schwilson - September 14, 2016 at 3:51am
Well, I don't know what everyone else is complaining about. I accidentally hosed my 9.3.3 jailbreak, I think I accidentally del;teed a needed certificate or something, and this worked exactly as described, and fixed it. Thanks!
Perohtfa - August 30, 2016 at 8:14am
It doesen't work
dan_dan - August 27, 2016 at 9:12pm
When I manually lock it, it does not seem to give me a notification to know it is installed.. What am I doing wrong? I am using a iPhone 5 with iOS 9.3.3
Trapdoor3 - August 26, 2016 at 2:49am
Really need some help! Not sure If this will work to install Pangu again or not? Not even sure if that would help me? Have a jail broken 6+ with 9.33. Used Cydia Impactor 0.9.31 and a personal Apple ID. Everything worked as it should. Every 7 days I would have to re- jailbreak by running the Pangu App on my iPhone. Last night my Phone was hit with the reboot bug. (1st time it ever happened) So when I grabbed it this morning, it was no longer in jailbreak mode. When I tried to run the Pangu app to re-jailbreak, it would not run!!! Opens, shows screen, and quits immediately! If Apple was still signing, I would simply re-run Impactor but they are not as of today (incredible timing). How to I proceed? Or am I now screwed? Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can answer these questions.
don't do it guys - August 15, 2016 at 3:05pm
Don't do it everyone. This is the worst jailbreak ever.
Snuggyslim - August 13, 2016 at 6:29am
I'm having trouble with the PP app. I downloaded a tweak, restarted my springboard, and now when I try to do the process to get cydia working, it won't work. It'll just give me the PP notification once I do the steps, and it reboots my phone, or it'll pop up the notification, then it'll quickly just shut off my phone. I tried deleting the PP app, then downloaded it again, but no luck. Any thoughts?
Hex - August 9, 2016 at 8:44pm
Im having issues installing the application. When its loading it stops and tells me it could not be loaded. Could there be any restrictions on that is preventing me to load. I currently have 9.3.3. Please help..
p--man - August 8, 2016 at 6:20pm
also...anyone else having issues with cydia? when i click on sources, it crashes...can still search and install tweaks but cant add new sources
p--man - August 8, 2016 at 5:47pm
does this mean all sources and tweaks have to be reinstalled after every reboot?
tullyo - August 16, 2016 at 4:16pm
No, it will remain. Cydia and all tweaks will not work until you execute the pp app again.