How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 9.3.3 Using Pangu and Cydia Impactor (Mac)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 9.3.3 Using Pangu and Cydia Impactor (Mac)

Edinam Amewode - May 18, 2017 at 4:26pm
provision.cpp:168 i keep getting this error " please sign in with an app- specific password
vikas123321 - August 10, 2016 at 11:18am
provision.cpp:68 ios/addDevice Unable to add device 'VIKAS' because the team has already reached the maximum number of iphone devices.
ftzionTechWiz - September 14, 2016 at 12:35am
Use a different Apple ID, it worked for me. (:
Dawn - August 10, 2016 at 8:26am
Please help... I woke up to my iPhone 5s unjailbroken. I normally go on pangu and do the process again but for some reason today pangu isn't staying open and keeps crashing. I'm suspecting it's a 'trust' issue but in my settings, 'Device Management' has disappeared so I can't go on and click 'Trust'... Any ideas on how to solve please? Thank you
Late - August 9, 2016 at 7:18am
Can I use my Apple ID for this jailbreak forever by installing every week after April 2017? Any other limitations?
Ali alward - August 28, 2016 at 12:14pm
Ali alward
Ashley Carey - August 1, 2016 at 10:46pm
Finally got this working after the server was having maintenance downtime earlier today. Unfortunately this didn't fix my issue. The English app this installs is the same as the Chinese app, and both have the same problem for me: The respring the app initiates after you lock crashes my 6s into a reboot every single time, 100%. Also brings the battery down a whole 20% sometimes so by the time the kernel is rebooted, the device's heat levels are phenomenal. Not sure what's going on. It used to be a sometimes thing, now it's an unescapable every time thing. I have friends who had to retry 25 times-- I've been trying repeatedly all weekend, an embarrassing number of times. Then suddenly today, all of my phone's App Store apps were gone when it booted back up, and don't seem like they'll be returning. This is a big issue, would love to know if anyone else is having it.
Atomic Adam - August 5, 2016 at 4:05pm
If you're restoring your phone each time, you're carrying over all your bs jailbroken app settings that will mess up your newer iOS operating system settings. Dont restore your phone with your computer and only let iCloud pull down your data, but even that will have your old jailbreak settings. Entirely start from scratch only letting icloud sync your contacts then wipe all the rest of icloud and start over from scratch. then all should work perfect.
ecorrales - July 31, 2016 at 6:34pm
Someone have any idea how long for iPhone 4s... tnks
ecorrales - July 31, 2016 at 6:33pm
don't forget to specify this not for Iphone 4s
e1allen2 - July 30, 2016 at 5:49pm
Tried this on my mac using OS El Capitan. Dragged the NvwaStone to Cydia Impactor, entered my developer id and p/w. The results were Error provision.cpp:62 _assert(response.head["content-type"] == "text/x-xml-plist") Tried rebooting everything, same results. Any assistance is appreciated
MOHAMED ALI - July 30, 2016 at 8:03pm
The same issue!!!
Ayman Amer - July 30, 2016 at 5:45pm
impactor error provision.cpp:62 _assert(response.head["content-type"] == "text/x-xml-plist") please help
Sherri - July 30, 2016 at 2:01pm
When I press the start button on the Pangu app and then lock the screen, it goes black and restrings, but no cydia app appears and no jailbreak has taken place. Any thoughts?
Sherri - July 30, 2016 at 2:09pm
Never mind, I re-did every step again and it worked.