How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 9.3.3 Using Pangu and Cydia Impactor (Windows)

stanleyman - September 7, 2016 at 4:30pm
Giving your itunes mail and password is crazy if you ask me....
kitkat - August 21, 2016 at 7:36pm
damn i didnt know this doesnt work for iphone5 now im stuck with ios 9.3.3 and cant even downgrade no jailbreak. any suggestions????
HateThisFakeShat - August 30, 2016 at 10:44pm
installation.cpp:42 Failed to find matching arch for 64-bit Mach-O input file /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.WQHxpO/extracted/Payload/NvwaStone.app/NvwaStone WTF
mehul159 - August 9, 2016 at 7:43am
i get this error any solution installation.cpp:42 failed to find matching arch for 64 bit match o input file/private/var/installed/library/cashes/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.559wjq/extrected/payload/Nvwastone.app/Nvwastone
Jen - August 6, 2016 at 3:59pm
Cydia Crashes. Need Help
CoCo - August 5, 2016 at 11:33am
Jailbreak worked and everything seemed fine at first... Then I noticed the location services issue, and was able to google a fix for that. Now I'm noticing three issues: 1) my mail app believes that I don't have cellular data on my iPhone, so it won't get any new mail 2) "define" is broken and so I cannot look up the definition of anything if I needed, without doing a 'search web' lookup instead and 3) two of my Cydia repos simply won't work (mobileFarm & Xsellize). Not really sure why... Does anyone know a fix for any of these issues?? Thanks so much in advance...
qwerty qwertz - August 4, 2016 at 7:31pm
I like this JB, it is really good. Very smooth on 6 plus. I used method via cydia impactor. I created new apple ID just in case. Very impressive.
chetan baishnav - August 3, 2016 at 12:01pm
when i entered apple id an password its showing an error cant open file whats happening i cant understand plzz help me i have iphone 6s plus plzzz help me
raf - August 1, 2016 at 12:39pm
help. installation.cpp:42 Failed to find matching arch for 64-bit Mach-O input file /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.Kf7630/extracted/Payload/NvwaStone.app/NvwaStone. using ipad mini 2 wifi ios 9.3.3 reply if u know how to fix
cac - August 1, 2016 at 11:08pm
I'm having the same problem
Ciccio - August 2, 2016 at 8:31pm
I suppose you get the error because your device has not a 64-bit processor. Got the same error with my iPad mini but not with my iPhone 6
Don Flair - August 3, 2016 at 2:10am
Getting the same error on the iPad Mini 2. This device is a 64 nit device.
rafbradey - August 3, 2016 at 12:02pm
my idevice is 64bit. Cpp 42. error
iaoz - September 3, 2016 at 1:16am
installtion.ccp:42 failed to find matching arch for 64-bit mach-O input file /private/var/installd/library/caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.HO0thv/extracted/payload/ppjailbreakcarrier.app/ppjailbreakcarrier what did it mean ? can you enlighten me?
Jur - July 31, 2016 at 10:56pm
technika . sk Eavesdropping protection systems are designed to prevent deliberate and intentional attempts to intercept private and confidential conversations. www . technika . sk
No way Jose!! - July 31, 2016 at 6:51am
I don't trust Pangu and wouldn't ever trust any Jailbfeak needing your Apple ID and password. Please will someone in the JB community save us from these Pangu fools and give us a real JB we can trust!!