Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
This update to Pokemon GO has caused a lot of controversy already. First there have been many users that found their progress reset back to level one. Second, instead of fixing the broken footsteps indicator which was supposed to show users how close a Pokémon was by the number of paw prints next to their name, Niantic scrapped the feature altogether. Third, the company shut down Pokévision and other creature-finding apps.
What's New In This Version:
- Trainer avatars can now be re-customized from the profile screen
- Adjusted some Pokémon battle move damage values
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Adjusted battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details UI
- Updated achievement medals art
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
You can download Pokémon GO from the App Store for free.