Kevo 2nd Gen is the only smart lock to offer touch-to-open convenience, allowing homeowners to lock or unlock the door with the touch of a finger and eliminating the need to fumble for keys. Additionally, Kevo 2nd Gen is designed to deliver the ultimate user experience, offering an intuitive installation experience, sleek metal interior housing, and Kwikset patented advanced SmartKey security to ensure homeowners feel safer and more secure than ever before.
“Kwikset listened to homeowners’ everyday experience with Kevo 1st Gen and put their feedback at the center of the Kevo 2nd Gen development strategy,” said Keith Brandon, Kwikset Vice President of Residential Access Solutions, Spectrum Brands, Inc. – Hardware and Home Improvement Division. “I truly believe the time to buy Kevo is now for any consumer waiting for technology to evolve before purchasing a smart lock.”
● Easily manage home access for family, friends and guests by sharing electronic keys (eKeys) through the Kevo app developed by UniKey Technologies
● Engineered to integrate with a wide range of smart home products to ensure homeowners can easily configure a smarter home
● Available in three popular finishes, Satin Nickel, Venetian Bronze and Polished Brass
● Features a transitional design for flexibility across a variety of home styles
● Receive lock notifications and view lock activity history in the Kevo app
● Comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty, and one-year electronic warranty, plus a dedicated consumer support line
Kevo 2nd Gen fits standard, residential exterior doors and retails for $229 MSRP.