Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2. This app brings to your mobile device the power and control of professional photo editing software, previously only available on the desktop. Now with the tap of a finger you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit, and more.
• RAW Develop - load a RAW image and adjust with the precision of a Desktop RAW processing tool. Save non-destructively, or export as JPG
• Tune image - use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details - enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop - crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate - easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform - adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush - selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust - make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Healing - remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette - adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
• Text - add plain or tastefully stylized text, choose from 38 styles
What's New In This Version:
• New Face tool: A photographic tool that helps you bring focus to faces, smoothen skin, and add clarity to eyes.
• RAW for iOS: Full, native, non-destructive RAW support for 144 camera models. Brighten up shadows, recover lost highlights, add structure and detail to the original RAW data, apply fine White Balance adjustments to the native RAW data and more!
• Set the preferred JPG compression rate, or even save lossless (PNG) when exporting.
• UI adjustments and bug fixes.
Our team has worked many years to profile 144 camera models so that Snapseed will read full sensor data from the RAW file. Now, changing the exposure in a RAW file in Snapseed has a comparable effect to adjusting the settings within the camera electronics: The high-resolution, full dynamic range data from the CCD or CMOS chip can now be tweaked!
You can download Snapseed from the App Store for free.