Tweetbot is a wonderful Twitter client that’s powerful and a joy to use. Sync your timeline across your iPhone, iPad, and Mac (Tweetbot for Mac also available in the Mac App Store). Mute tweets by users, hashtags, tweet sources, or keywords (including regex). 3rd Party support for image, video, read later, and timeline sync services. Tweetbot also has all the features you’d expect in a full-featured Twitter client like lists and direct messages, and others you wouldn’t like the statistics view, a night theme for low-light reading, and much more.
What's New In This Version:
- Support for iOS10
- User profile notes. These are private notes you can add to any user's profile. Can't remember why you followed someone? This feature is for you. Requires iCloud and is accessible from the gear menu on a profile.
- Slightly richer notifications for iOS 10
- Slightly smoother scrolling on iOS 10
- Mute filters now match accented characters, you can type Pokemon and it’ll mute Pokémon too
- Added a verified timeline filter
- Added command-w shortcut to close windows via a hardware keyboard
- Fixed an issue where swiping between multiple images would sometimes not work
- Fixed an issue where double-tapping on images would zoom too far
- Removed support for Readability since they are going out of business
You can purchase Tweetbot 4 for Twitter from the App Store for $9.99.