The macOS Sierra 10.12.1 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
You can install this update using the MacOS Sierra Developer Beta Access Utility:
• If you have already installed the new "MacOS Sierra Developer Beta Access Utility", choose
"Software Update" from the Apple menu. Otherwise, proceed with the following steps.
• Log into your Apple Developer account and download the "MacOS Sierra Developer Beta Access Utility".
• After running the installer, the Mac App Store will open automatically. Click on the Updates panel and the latest version of macOS seed will now be available for download.
• When a newer seed build is available, you will receive a notification to update from the Mac App
Store. Click the notification to begin the installation. New seed notes will be posted in the Mac
• To stop receiving new seed builds, go to the App Store in System Preferences and where it says "Your computer is set to receive pre-release Software Update seeds", click on the "Change..."
You can download the Sierra Developer Beta Access Utility from the link below...