- Rearrange your SpringBoard icons according to how much you use them
- Allows you to sort icons per page, or globally across all pages.
- Protect pages you don't want to auto rearrange
- Set a minimum amount of application usage before starting to move it.
- Create a backup of your SpringBoard icon layout and restore it.
- Manual or on-the-fly operating modes.
We've only had a little time to test SpringSorter; however, the application has worked very well in preliminary tests. Icons are sorted immediately and it will be very interesting to see which apps get the most usage over the next few days.
One suggestion for a future version would be the ability to define which positions on the Springboard are most important. For example, currently the most used app is placed at the top left. Personally, I find that while holding the iPhone with one hand the easiest position to launch from is the leftmost icon on the third row.
SpringSorter is available from the Cydia Store for $1.99.