The macOS Sierra 10.12.1 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
You can install this update using the MacOS Sierra Developer Beta Access Utility:
• If you have already installed the new "MacOS Sierra Developer Beta Access Utility”, choose "Software Update" from the Apple menu. Otherwise, proceed with the following steps.
• Log into your Apple Developer account and download the "MacOS Sierra Developer Beta Access Utility".
• After running the installer, the Mac App Store will open automatically. Click the Updates panel and the latest version of macOS seed will be available for download.
• When a newer seed build is available, you will receive a notification to update from the Mac App Store. Click the notification to begin the installation. New seed notes will be posted in the Mac Dev Center.
• To stop receiving new seed builds, go to the App Store in System Preferences and where it says "Your computer is set to receive pre-release Software Update seeds", click the "Change..." button.
Download the Sierra Developer Beta Access Utility from the link below...