Here are the notes from the teardown:
● Solid State Drive module is removable
● Bottom was more difficult to remove than previous generations, but it was not glued
● Speaker module needs to be removed to pull SSD back
● SSD had very strong tape covering the interface port
● Laptop automatically turns on when you open it regardless of pressing power button
Take a look at some photos below and hit the link for more details. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for further teardowns.