Once installed outside, Presence analyses in real-time if someone loiters around the home, a car enters the driveway or a pet is in the yard. It understands what it sees and notifies the user if something is detected in the monitored area.
Presence won 4 accolades at the 2016 CES Innovations Awards: “Smart Home”, “Digital Imaging”, “Tech For A Better World” and “Embedded Technologies”.
Presence features Smart-Sight, a breakthrough deep learning algorithm able to detect the presence of people, cars and animals. The camera allows the user to know instantly what’s happening outside their home and informs them with smart notifications: “Person seen”, “Car seen” or “Animal seen”.
“Presence goes way beyond existing outdoor security solutions on the market. As the only consumer outdoor security system using a sophisticated deep learning technology, Smart-SightTM, Presence is able to analyse and report precisely what’s happening outside the home. It provides the best response to the fast growing demand of outdoor smart security systems”, explains Fred Potter, Founder and CEO of Netatmo.
● Detects and reports in real time if someone loiters around your home, a car enters your driveway or your pet is in the yard.
● Integrated smart floodlight which switches on only when needed, to help deter unwanted visitors, cars, animals or all three.
● DIY installation: Presence simply replaces any existing outdoor light.
● Ultra-precise alerts let you know instantly about what happens outside your home. The Alert-Zones feature allows you to select specific areas for alerts.
● Free video storage: locally on the camera’s microSD card. Optional: store videos additionally on your Dropbox account or on your personal FTP server.
Netatmo Presence starts shipping on November 10th. You can purchase it from the link below for $299.99.