Bragi OS 2.2 is set for release on November 21st and includes several significant updates. Most notable is the introduction of KUI, Bragi's Kinetic User Interface. This allows users to control their device without touching it. For example, you can accept calls by nodding up and down, activate Siri or Google Now with the tap of a cheek, and change the song by touching one's face. Bragi is calling this 'MyTap'.
“The Bragi Kinetic User Interface (KUI) is a technology that turns your body and movements into the interface for operating Bragi products. For example, answering a phone call by nodding your head, or tapping your cheek to access the smartphone voice assistant,” says Bragi Founder Nikolaj Hviid
“The Dash was envisioned as a platform offering a lot of hardware capabilities, but not all of this hardware was used from the beginning. Over time, we can let the software grow and enable more features,” notes David Dohmen, Sensorics & Data Science at Bragi
What's New in Bragi OS 2.2
● Your body becomes the device with MyTap BETA, the first opportunity to experience Bragi’s Kinetic User Interface (KUI).
● Windshield marks the next step in audio transparency. Listen to your music and hear your surroundings, even in the gustiest of conditions.
● Enjoy improved voice quality during phone calls thanks to Knowles Versant 1.1 Technology.
● Improved Heart Rate Measurements, specifically with cold weather in mind.
● Upgraded Bluetooth Capabilities for many.
You can purchase the Bragi Dash earbuds from the link below for $280. You can also find them in the Audio & Music section of the iClarified Store.