Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.
What's New In This Version:
• Month view and week in landscape view
• Alternate calendars – add a non-Gregorian calendar–like Lunar, Islamic, or Hindu
• Spotlight Search support for events, Reminders, and Goals
• (G Suite only) Find a time & book a room – add colleagues as guests to your event and Google Calendar will find the best meeting times & rooms for you.
You can download Google Calendar from the App Store for free.