With the Nest app for Apple TV, you can view all of your Nest Cam live video feeds right from your TV. Nest Aware subscribers can also access video history and review activity from Sightline on your TV screen. You can switch between your different Nest homes on the same account, and see up to 4 live camera feeds on a single screen at once.
How it works:
- Download the Nest app from your Apple TV.
- Simply open the Nest app on your Apple TV and scroll left or right to see all of your live camera feeds.
- When you select a camera, it will go to fullscreen and you can view the live feed.
- Nest Aware subscribers will see controls to review video history and see activity indicators.
- Jump from activity to activity and review important moments from the day.
The Nest app for iOS has also been updated letting Nest Cam owners with Nest Aware create, save and share video clips. Also, if you have iOS 10 installed, you will now see notifications with a thumbnail image of your Nest Cam activities on your lock screen.
You can download Nest from the App Store for free.