Prime members can now sign up now for a monthly HBO subscription for $14.99 per month. Cinemax on Amazon Channels is also available today for $9.99 per month.
“HBO has produced some of the most groundbreaking, beloved and award-winning shows in television history. Their selection of blockbuster movies is unsurpassed, including hits like Batman vs. Superman, The Revenant, and Deadpool. And, our customers have been asking when all that wonderful content will be available on Amazon Channels,” said Michael Paull, Vice President, Digital Video, Amazon. “Prime members can now watch the latest episodes of the critically-acclaimed Westworld and Game of Thrones without the need for a cable subscription. We’re thrilled to work with HBO to bring their cutting-edge content to Amazon Prime members with Amazon Channels.”
“For years now, Amazon has demonstrated an incomparable capability for bringing customers exactly what they want, in all the ways they want it,” said Sofia Chang, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Digital Distribution and Home Entertainment, HBO. “We have a very successful partnership with this great company that continues to evolve. We share the goal of providing Amazon customers more ways to access all of the high-quality HBO and Cinemax programming they’ve been asking for.”
Amazons Channels includes:
● Pay only for the channels a viewer wants
● No cable package required
● Watch anywhere, anytime on over 650 compatible devices
● Self-service cancellation of any subscription at anytime
● Create custom lineups from over 80 premium and specialty channels
● Free trials on all subscriptions
● Convenience of one account, no additional passwords to remember
● Trusted, reliable streaming from Amazon Video
● IMDb X-Ray integration
Learn more at the link below...