Make the most of the 2016 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on the new Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• View accessible maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
What's New In This Version:
Thank you for your feedback. This update is built for iOS 10, tvOS 10, and watchOS 3, and includes the following:
• New filters to show only downloaded videos or only unwatched videos
• Support for 3D Touch to peek and pop on session lists
• Support for Dark Mode on tvOS
• Fix for a crash that might occur on upgrade when paired with Apple Watch
• Fix for several crashes as reported by users
You can download WWDC from the App Store for free.