You can view and interact with Visio diagrams on iPad on the go for free. Sign in with your Microsoft Account or open a Visio attachment from email, and enjoy the amazing view of Visio diagrams on any iPad running iOS 9.0 or later. You can also share the diagrams with anyone who can then view Visio diagrams on their iPad or in a web browser even they don’t have Visio installed on their Windows desktop.
For creation and edits, you'll need to subscribe to Visio Pro for Office 365 and use the full Visio experience on a Windows desktop.
● View Visio files from OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint — or those received as email attachments on iPad
● Cloud storage keeps you in sync with updated information on the go
● Share easily as a link or an attachment
● Explore real-world diagrams easily
● Experience the intuitive pan and zoom, which are optimized for a small touch screen
● Reveal different visualizations of the same diagram using Layer
● Search text in metadata to locate shape in large diagrams
You can download Microsoft Visio Viewer from the App Store for free.