TV brings together shows and movies from services you subscribed to or purchased from iTunes into one unified, easy-to-navigate experience. You can quickly find and watch your favorites, pick up where you left off, and discover something new all in one place.
• Browse and watch TV shows and movies across multiple services, such as HBO Now, Hulu, CBS, Showtime, and Starz.
• Easily see what you’re currently watching and start again from the moment you left off.
• Get recommendations for the best of what’s new, popular, or notable.
• Never miss the latest episodes of shows you’re watching. They’ll appear in Up Next as soon as they’re available.
• Enhance your experience by using Siri to find something new, fast-forward, or start playing.
• Discover great new shows and movies to subscribe to or buy.
• Play all your iTunes purchases and rentals.
• Stream your iTunes movies and TV episodes over a Wi-Fi or cellular connection, or download to watch offline.
• iOS devices using iOS 10.2 or later.
• Some features require Internet access over a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
Users on iOS 10.2 can download TV from the App Store for free. iOS 10.2 should be available to the public next week. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.