With our new UltraSharp 32 Ultra HD 8K Monitor (UP3218K), we’re pushing the boundaries of innovation to feature four times more content than Ultra HD 4K resolution and 16 times more content than Full HD in addition to 33.2 million pixels of resolution compared to a 5K monitor’s 14 million pixels of resolution. The new UP3218K offers breakthrough realism with the finest details and color-critical performance for a truly transcendent visual experience thanks to Dell PremierColor, which offers 1.07 billion colors and 100 percent Adobe RGB and 100 percent sRGB, and an unprecedented 280 ppi to view most images in native format. Feast your eyes!
Dell notes that monitors with this extreme level of resolution are important in commercial fields such as photo and video editing, medicine, diagnostic research, and oil and gas exploration.
● 31.5-inch, 7,680x4,320-pixel display (Dell didn't specify panel technology)
● 60Hz refresh rate
● 280 ppi
● 178-degree viewing angle in all directions
● Displays 100 percent Adobe RGB, 100 percent sRGB, 100 percent Rec709, 98 percent DCI-P3 and >80 percent Rec2020
● 400 cd/m2 brightness
● 1,300:1 contrast ratio
● 9.7 mm bezel
● 2x DisplayPort 1.3, 4x USB 3.0, audio line-out
● Tilt, pivot, swivel, height adjustment
Pricing and Availability:
The Dell UltraSharp 32 Ultra HD 8K Monitor (UP3218K) will be available March 23 on Dell.com in the United States starting at $4,999.